Search this website:
Object / Craft Art
Radio, Television, Film
General / Other
"Creative Industries" covers copyright owned by architects and chartists among others.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I prove I am the copyright owner?
- Does copyright protect my ideas?
- What is the standard form of copyright notice?
- If my work is inspired by an existing work, is my work protected by copyright?
- Is my work protected by copyright overseas?
- Do I need permission to photograph a building?
- If a client pays me to produce some design drawings, but the work is never completed, who owns the incomplete work?
- Can I reproduce work I have done for clients to include on my website or in my portfolio?
- How can I register my copyright and how much does it cost?
Infringement of copyright: what should I do?
An introduction to copyright in New Zealand
Copyright in New Zealand
© Copyright Council of New Zealand 2006-2014. All rights reserved. Please read our
Terms & Conditions
Website designed by
and driven by