Search this website:
Object / Craft Art
Radio, Television, Film
General / Other
"Writing" covers copyright owned by writers, journalists, poets, and publishers, among others.
On Creative Commons
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'd like to know what the rules are regarding using well known short quotes on our website
- How can I register my copyright and how much does it cost?
- How can I prove I am the copyright owner?
- Does copyright protect my ideas?
- What is the standard form of copyright notice?
- If my work is inspired by an existing work, is my work protected by copyright?
- Is my work protected by copyright overseas?
- I have an idea for a novel. How can I make sure no one else uses it?
- Can I translate a book into another language without permission?
Revised Google Settlement
Opt-out deadline for Google settlement extended
English language schools in Spotlight for Breach of Copyright
Infringement of copyright: what should I do?
An introduction to copyright in New Zealand
Copyright (New Technologies) Amendment Act 2008
New Zealand Society of Authors (NZSA)
New Zealand Engineering Printing & Manufacturing Union (EPMU)
Book Publishers Association of New Zealand Inc (BPANZ)
New Zealand Writers Guild
Copyright Licensing New Zealand (CLNZ)
Copyright in New Zealand
© Copyright Council of New Zealand 2006-2018. All rights reserved. Please read our
Terms & Conditions
Website designed by
and driven by