Search this website:
"Education" covers educational users of copyright material, including educational establishments, students and teachers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'd like to know what the rules are regarding using well known short quotes on our website
- What does “public domain” refer to?
- Is everything on the Internet in the public domain?
- Can I print or download material from the Internet?
Research or private study
- Do I need to acknowledge the source when I copy an extract for research or private study?
Copyright music issues for business owners
English language schools in Spotlight for Breach of Copyright
NZFACT JOINS NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT IN ENCOURAGING RESPECT FOR IPR AMONG YOUNG PEOPLE
Digital review of Copyright Act 1994
How to find copyright owners
Getting permission to use copyright material
Film Public Performance Screening Licences
World IP Day Competition 2009: Respecting Creativity
An introduction to copyright in New Zealand
Copyright (New Technologies) Amendment Act 2008
Education: powerpoint presentation
Recorded Music NZ
Book Publishers Association of New Zealand Inc (BPANZ)
Te Kete Ipurangi The Online Learning Centre
Copyright Licensing New Zealand (CLNZ)
Copyright in New Zealand
© Copyright Council of New Zealand 2006-2018. All rights reserved. Please read our
Terms & Conditions
Website designed by
and driven by